AMENITIES / Our all-inclusive offer
- Bilingual reception
- 60 sq m apartment on 2 levels (ground floor + basement) with free parking space (on request) and air conditioning
- Capacity: 1/7 persons
- Bath towels and bed sheets
- Broadband wifi internet access
- Beds: circular king size bed (210 cm) + Citroen Mehari car for 2 kids or 2 lovers (125 cm x 200 cm) + 2 single beds (90 cm x 185 cm) + 1 single bed (80cm x 190 cm)
- Kitchen: fridge, freezer, ceramic induction hob, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and crockery
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilets
- 42'' plasma TV
- More than 180 international channels
- Free phone calls to French landlines and mobiles
- Water, heating and electricity
- Cleaning (at the end of the stay)
- Cot (on request), child safety gate for stairs
- Also available: soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, umbrella, tourist guides of the city, maps.
Hey Dad, do you want to play table football with me? Mum’s already playing bowling with Julie... This is the “Paris Champion Spirit”. Come to Paris in a tribe to discover, be amazed & have fun. To share as well. Young champions from 1 to 77 will adore this very unusual flat, comfortable, well situated and decorated in a very sportive style. A serious holiday rental out of the ordinary. Makes you want to come doesn’t it? And come back. Life’s too short to be sad...
>> The Mehari living room
Everybody has already slept in a car and how could you not forget it: really uncomfortable. But not at Paris Champion... Do you remember the Citroen Mehari? But of course, Louis Funes’s car in "The Gendarmes in St Tropez"! Well I have transformed one into a bed. Honestly. The kids will love being at the steering wheel and changing gears. The parents will prefer the suspension... You can’t miss it: bright orange. And you can even flash the lights!!
Just next to it is the eating area and the kitchen with a huge flat screen T.V. Downstairs is reached via a staircase secured by children’s security gates and non-slip steps. Over this two huge giant ceiling lights in the form of tennis balls with multi coloured water bottles.
Click the arrow to start the car...
>> The "Tour de France" themed bedroom
So lets talk a bit about cycling? Do you know polka dot jerseys? Since 1975 they are the reward for the best climbers in the "Tour de France". I have decided to reproduce the same effect in red on the walls, the ceiling and of course the bed. You will fall asleep thinking about a real cycle race in levitation, unless of course you prefer to count the spots…
>> The Games Room
Don’t wait to see poker tables or slot machines it’s all about games: table football, exercise bike, hoops, skittles, indoor bowls, mini basket ball etc. Enough to have furious family games or with friends. Hopefully it will rain!!
When they have had enough the kids can rest in the big beds. Small exclusivity for Paris Champion: a few days before they arrive the kids can choose their bed sheets in the Sleeping library. From Barbie Dolls to Wrestlers, there is something for everyone.
>> The Bathroom
"Blue mosaique, lockers to put things away in. Atmosphere swimming pool!! Lets jump in !! There are even changing rooms. Huh... well not really. I see a telephone. A phone box then??? Yes that exists, there is even a toilet inside this phone box. A telephone toilet!! Too cool!!"
On this subject there is a height gauge on the wall. The children love to measure themselves and they will adore this. On the other hand nothing for the adults... they prefer to weigh themselves. Everyone must have a good time when on holiday...
Each room is ventilated, sound proofed & lets in natural light.
QUIRKY SHORT FILM made in "Paris Champion"
VERY SERIOUS VIRTUAL TOUR of "Paris Champion"